Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hail Britannia

Today was so amazing!

I can't get the wifi to work well enough to upload a photo but we got to tour the Royal Yacht Britannia and Lindsay and I had TEA in the tea room!

The ship was decommissioned in 1997 and is now in the harbor at Edinburgh and available for tours.

That their was a tea room was a surprise and I told my dad and nephew "Lindsay and I will meet up with you.  We are having Tea!"  

It was wonderful!

I have some photos and will be posting more during the week.  

We fly out tomorrow - we'll be up early to make our flight.

It's been incredible.

Alba gu brath!

Scotland Forever!

5 comments:

  1. Sheer joy I hear in your voice. So glad that you have had a wonderful vacation and sorry I am that it has ended so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! What an experience! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Evan and I saw this on Rick Steve's and I told him this would be interesting!! I can't wait for pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started back blogging this morning I stop by for a visit and find you are visiting a place I long to visit. Read the previous posts, what beautiful photos, and what a wonderful way to end the summer.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to have tea there! Actually, I would love to have tea any proper and adventurous place.

    I am late getting here so I am late lifting you for flight.

    I think that by now, you have probably landed back in the USA!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...