Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, January 20, 2014

So Happy Together!




 These photos were taken last night with my phone, as we stood in the house that Lindsay and Joseph are going to begin their married life together in.  We were there to move some things in, Joseph is living there now.

It is the cutest brick cape cod, perfect for a young couple just starting out. 

I wanted to share one photo of the house - the kitchen!  
Isn't it cute?  Old fashioned charm with modern appliances!  

It seems as if everyday brings some sort of new excitement.  What a blessing to walk alongside Lindsay and Joseph and Joseph's family during this special time.

We are going to get a lot of snow today - I have a slow rise artisan bread going (started it last night) that Dotsie mentioned to me.  I think it is going to be good.  I'm excited to see how it turns out!  The link for the bread is here.  I'd like to try out some of the variations on this bread as seen here.

What's happening in your world today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...