Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tea On Tuesday: Blue And White Garden Tea











This morning I had tea in my cottage garden with my darling Rachel.  She is off to school at the end of next month, working a lot, and getting lots of friend time in.  I was happy to have time together, talking and enjoying the lovely scones.  Rachel is a coffee girl but she loves a good scone.

This was one of the dreams I had for my little sitting spot in the garden, to share tea and conversation amidst my lovely flowers.

Tea Pot: Nantucket Home (HomeGoods)
Tea Cups: Countryside - Enoch Wedgewood (Tunstall) Ltd. 
                  English Bridges - Alfred Meakin Staffordshire
                 (Both found at an Antique Store in Strasburg, PA)
Dessert/Salad Plate: Antique Floral - Queen's 
Jam/Cream Bowls: Blue Nordic - Johnson's Brothers Ironstone
Milk Pitcher: THL - (HomeGoods)
Scones: Purchased Frozen, and ready to bake, at The Tea Trolley in Delta, PA.

Joining Bernideen 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea


Have a lovely day, friends!

16 comments:

Vee said...

Oh how lovely...wonderful blues! You must grab all the moments you can with your darling girl. Time...goes...by...so...fast!

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful spot to have tea! I love the blue and white - so pretty!

Louca por porcelana said...

How lovely!Great tea time with gorgeous china and an adorable garden.Hugs.

Margie said...

Your charming outdoor tea has me singing the blues!

Kim said...

What a lovely summer moment! And blue and white are becoming one of my new obsessions, too. It's so fresh looking, isn't it?

Annesphamily said...

Tea is such a beautiful thing. I love it ! But when I see tea I get so happy. Enjoy those moments, how quickly they fly away. Lovely garden too. HUGS

Marilyn Miller said...

Very nice!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Lovely!!!!!

podso said...

Of course I love all the blue and white. It must have cooled down a bit in order to have outside tea. The scones look yummy. Best of all time with your daughter.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I think I can smell the scones! Yummy! And blue and white is a top fave colour combo! I'm sure you both had a wonderful visit over that charming tea table!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a pretty tea time! The blue is lovely in your garden setting and I love the mix and match of blue and whites! Very summery. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the weekend. Blessings...Sandi

Bernideen said...

All these blue dishes are absolutely wonderful!! I love this garden setting and thank you for sharing this lovely tea in the garden!

Curtains in My Tree said...

There is nothing prettier than blue and white dishes, and I have collected them years and now onto purple tranfserware
Your setting is beautiful

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Deanna, that is so beautiful! I have a love of blue and white china that must be genetic--on my mother's side.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through many of the posts I
realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking
back frequently!

Lee Ann said...

Lovely

Information Friday

  source The light is already softer, and the farms around us are harvesting their corn and tobacco. Autumn is here and I'm just fine wi...