Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, April 10, 2023

Weekend

 

Sorry for disappearing last week. We had a good trip away, and when we got back, I got hit with a cold virus. It wasn't terrible, but I felt really bad for a few days, and tired! When I felt better on Saturday, still not 100% but better, I was thankful. Kyle had the cold, Rachel, my mom has it right now. Crazy.

Anyway, I am nearly back to normal.

We had good days, and Sarah's schoolmate, Denise had a really good time this week. 

We got a few photos last night, but not any of me cause I was very tired after a long day of meal prep.




We had 17 people here for the afternoon. It was a good time of being together. Mom who just has come down with her cold, ate with us but then laid low in her room. 

We filled eggs with candy and some coins for the littles, and then candy, and trinkets for the adults. Kay loves to have a grown up egg hunt!

Did I get any photos of that? Not a one. But that's okay, we experienced the day.

God is good and Jesus is alive! So grateful!

I hope your Easter was good!

3 comments:

  1. Chicken soup! It is so good when dealing with a cold. I have some chicken in the freezer and should make a batch for the freezer. Do you have a great recipe? Thanks be for blogging friends who have provided me with tried and true recipes over the years.

    Your Easter sounds nearly perfect. The smiles on the girls' faces would cheer anyone!

    It was a quiet Easter here, but a very pleasant one. My plate of Easter dinner was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers you ALL feel better soon! I just love your cheerful yellow walls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! I hope you all are feeling better now. I know there's a lot of wacky stuff going around.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Last Day of April

April was a very busy month for us. Lots of activities, appointments, and opportunities to extend hospitality. Sometimes as the old saying g...