Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, April 7, 2023

Information Friday

 








We attended a prayer conference this past weekend. It was an encouragement. Go gives us the blessing of being a part of his work in the world through prayer.

Ezekiel 22:23-30 really struck me as this is where our leaders are at and yet God was seeking someone to 'stand in the gap or the breach!'

23 And the word of the Lord came to me: 24 “Son of man, say to her, You are a land that is not cleansed or rained upon in the day of indignation. 25 The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst. 26 Her priests have done violence to my law and have profaned my holy things. They have made no distinction between the holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean, and they have disregarded my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. 27 Her princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, shedding blood, destroying lives to get dishonest gain. 28 And her prophets have smeared whitewash for them, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord God,’ when the Lord has not spoken. 29 The people of the land have practiced extortion and committed robbery. They have oppressed the poor and needy, and have extorted from the sojourner without justice. 30 And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.

I realized that my Friday posts are a way for you to stand in the 'gap' as well!

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and head cold, so I'm laying low. I'd appreciate prayer that it will clear up quickly!











I found this interesting.




This weekend we celebrate the most incredible event in history. I pray you know Jesus as savior and friend.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for always being so truthful and informative, I am so thankful that I do know Jesus as my savior and friend! Had a most blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna
    I too check on things everyday by going down the rabbit hole. Lol
    so can relate . I am in agreement with you on this topic. Thankfully I have many friends that are the same. Hoping that more people will wake up real soon. My husband and I have started to spend weekends in Lancaster in the spring and fall .
    I would love to have a little house there maybe someday. Only thing is we have to take the shuylkill
    To get there. Very stressful ! we live by the ocean in New Jersey which was always a dream of mine too. Letting God lead the way
    Wishing your family a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost comment...no desire or oomph to reconstruct. Thank you for gathering the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your sore throat is gone!
    Happy Easter!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...