Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, April 28, 2023

Information Friday

 


We've been having rainy weather off and on this week. In addition to our normal school days, we've helped Nate and Kay move, I've made two runs to the airport, and worked four hours with my florist friend. I made 20 boutonnieres, for two weddings this weekend.

I'm glad to be at the end of the week. We'll do school today and then head out for groceries.

This week has been a busy news week, too. It's been hard to keep up, but I try. Remember when I share things, I don't always know what the truth is, but I have found it interesting enough to share with you. And I'll try to always say "I'm not sure about this."

This made me laugh. 







It's dangerous to cross these people. Think of the Clinton Body Count.








C-in-C is Commander in Chief.





















So Iran interfered with our election? I thought there was no election interference.

Pray and seek wisdom about how to protect your money.









I know we all love a good political cartoon.








The New York Times would like us to think we don't really need a President anymore. Doesn't matter if he's not in his right mind...

Protect your kids and your grandkids!





Sorry it's taken me so long to get this posted today! 

Keep praying! 

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for your Friday posts! I will return to read this again to Louis Dean tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Last Day of April

April was a very busy month for us. Lots of activities, appointments, and opportunities to extend hospitality. Sometimes as the old saying g...