Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday

Today has been a beautiful day.

The weather is gorgeous, church was great, our son was here with his girlfriend for lunch, which we ate outside under the trees.

The girls worked the horses, and we cleaned up a bit.

This evening, my darling's brother, sister in law and girls are coming over. One daughter will spend the night with my girls. Time with them is rare as they are missionaries in Senegal, West Africa, with New Tribes Mission. You can check out the mission at www.ntm.org

Trust you are all having a wonderful day!

The Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
and give you peace.

The Lord be gracious to you,
The Lord turn His face toward you,
and give you peace, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...