Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television? 3

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!

Salad:
What is your favorite breakfast food? biscuits and gravy

Main Course:
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00. Movie Night with the family

Dessert:
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Usually I fall asleep watching T.V. so maybe 30 minutes

2 comments:

  1. You picked at hard book!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it and since I am going to teach it this year, I would be really familiar with it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...