Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My First Meme

Miss Paula at Gathering of Friends has tagged me with my first meme.

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. babysitter
2. Worked at a daycare.
3. Worked for a giftware company Michel & Co
4. Wife and Mother (my favorite!)

Four countries I have been to:
1. United States
2.Canada
3. Mexico
4. I Want to go to Merry Old England!

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. England
2. California (on vacation)
3. Canada (at Tim's uncles cottage)
4. Road trip with my sweetheart!

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich
2. grilled chicken
3. Steak
4. a really good salad!

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun meme! We love chick-fil-a here too!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had In-n-Out Burger with Ryan and Alicia today for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have In-N-Out Burger here. We do have Sonic now though, we ate there one Sunday after church. It was good, but expensive with all our gang!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...