Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Grandma's Hutch

Do you remember when I asked about painting my hutch? Overwhelmingly the advice was "paint it".

So I did. The walls were also painted in between the photos being taken.



I decided to paint the inside this beautiful sage green (the same color as my hallway). I thought that my tea pots, cups and plates would stand out better than against white.


Here is a bit of the top detail.


I am so delighted that I painted it.

What do you think?



5 comments:

  1. It looks great! You made the right decision to paint it - the right color was white - great job! Thanks for posting the picture, I was wondering what you had decided to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrryyyy Beautiful! You have a very good eye for color. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, It looks amazing! It looks like a totally brand new hutch! I like how you painted the inside a different color. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It turned out beautiful! It's so scary to paint something like that but it sure looks great. Well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...