Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Meme

Miss Paula has tagged me for this fun meme:

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?

My kids were 9, 6, and 4, so we were homeschooling and living in our first house. Funny thing is, my youngest kids are now 9, 6 (next week) and 3 (next month) and they weren't even born 10 years ago!


5 Things On My To-Do List Today:


Today is a completely fun day as our dearest friends are here for a visit!

1. Kinzer Fire Company monthly breakfast. Jane must get her fill of scrapple and shoo-fly pie!

2. Take Lindsay and Emily to their first day of work!

3. Do some fun shopping with Jane while the guys pick out a laptop in DE for Rick!

4. Go to see Sight and Sounds "In The Beginning." Thanks, Warren!

5. Talk and laugh alot!


Snacks I Enjoy:


Gotta go with those Peanut M&M's, Lays Potato Chips, popcorn and Coca Cola!

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:


Buy land and build houses for the family to live in. Travel to England and Scotland. Build a barn for the horses. Set up a foundation to support groups that are working on issues that support a biblical worldview.

Places I Have Lived


Are you ready for this?

California, Michigan, California, Pennsylvania, Missouri, California, Florida, Pennsylvania.

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day with your friends.
    The guys enjoyed being over last evening.
    Blessings!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were homeschooling even 10 years ago =) I'm wanting Summer to linger this year as we are starting another kindergarten year. Even though it's supposed to be "easy" I always feel so overwhelmed with the thoughts of, "If I don't teach them, they won't be able to read... If I don't show them, they won't be able to add.." Funny, isn't it? That kindergarten would be so stressful for a mom?! =) Blessings... polly

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...