Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blog Award



Miss Paula, of "Gathering of Friends", has honored me with this blog award.

I would like to pass this award on to the following gals whose blogs I read everyday, and however much I want to I am not going to repeat Paula's list, so sorry Alicia and Becky, she got you first!

1. Lady Jane, who will remain anonymous. I am greatly blessed by your wise words, and thoughtful ways.

2. Melissa of "Elijah's Adventures", I honor you desire to walk with God, and be a loving wife and mother. As your Aunt, I am so proud of you.

3. Kelly of "The Barefoot Mama". I am so encouraged by young women who are living for the Lord and loving their families. I also really enjoy her Feminine Fridays!

4. Deby, of "Apples of Gold". I enjoy your blog - and I LOVE the name of your home "Narrow Way Cottage." Thank you for sharing your heart!

5. Tracy of "Unless The Lord." I am so glad that I found your blog this year! Whether you are sharing your heart, a sewing project, or something yummy from your kitchen, I feel like I am visiting with a friend.

6. Kathy of "Kathy's Cottage." A new blog friend. I am enjoying getting to know you.

7. Karen of "Blue Barn Bulletin." I have a feeling our kids would really like each other! I look forward to reading your blog for many years!

Now here are your rules!

The rules for receiving this award are:




1) Put the logo on your blog




2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.




3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.




4) Add links to those blogs on yours.




5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I hope everyone will visit my blog friends!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mrs. Rabe! You deserve this. And, thanks so much for your kind words. I feel like I'm visiting a friend when I visit here as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, it is nice to know people care isnt it? Thank you so much for your kind words and for passing this on to me! i will post about it soon:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for passing this on to me! I've learned a lot from you through your blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a blessing to many, MrsRabe. I'm thankful to know each other through our online cottages. :o)

    Thank you for extending this sweet award to me. I'm humbled.

    hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words. I agree, I think our kids would be fast friends.

    I appreciate you honoring me with the award. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Good Friday