Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Boy Bike

Last evening, the weather was fine, and Daddy took the opportunity to play with the kids. They rode bikes and rollerbladed and then a bike ride for just Emily and Dad. They all had such fun.

Kyle, who got a big boy bike for his birthday, learned how to pedal yesterday! It is always hard for them to get the hang of the pedals, especially because if you pedal backwards it puts the brake on!

Here is some cute video.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this brings back such sweet memories for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kyle!! I know how hard they have to work! A lot of my kids come into my class and they want to just scoot along, but I have to encourage and teach them how to pedal. Kyle is right on developmentally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kyle!!! Looks like he has the hang of it until he gets stuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Kyle!
    That was really cute!
    I loved the "Mom, look at me!"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...