Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, August 25, 2008

Prayer Please


If you think about it today, please lift me up in prayer. I have our first parents meeting for our co-op tonight, and so far my printer is being ornery, and I have several errands to run. I have been working to refresh our meetings which, of course, are mostly attended by moms. I want to make them more fun and encouraging. So, things will be a bit different tonight.


Pray for peace and for the Lord to go before us tonight, so that we may walk in unity this year, once again, by His Grace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight goes well for ALL attending!! I will pray your words will be gracious!!

Becky K. said...

Praying for you and I have those things we talked about...

Becky K.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I pray it all goes well tonight!!! I started back at work today, well it was just a luncheon, but still...I think we are all getting back to the routine of things!! Let us know how it goes tonight!!

Anonymous said...

So, how was the meeting?

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

You have an award awaiting you on my blog!

Information Friday!

  Not a great photo, I took this one sitting in traffic today, but the color is starting to come on strong! Beauty everywhere! I truly wonde...