Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tom's Shoes

Cousin Evan is a special guy.  He loves his cousins and sends them cool gifts.  One gift he has sent are gift cards for Tom's Shoes. 

This shoe company gives away a pair of shoes to a needy child around the world for every pair that is purchased.  One for One.

Evan has been in Scotland for 3 months on a missions trip and will be coming home next week.  He has a heart for the Lord and for people.

We love you Evan, and are proud of you. Oh, and thanks for the shoes, both from us and 4 kids somewhere in the world!

4 comments:

  1. Your cousin Evan sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'd love to purchase a pair for us someday...I love the fact that they give a pair for every pair that you buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is neat! I like the shoes and your Evan is a very good fellow.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...