Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE




I have been making cards for Tim since last week, tucking them in the mirror where he is sure to see them.  I decided to romance him a bit.  We are crazy about each other, some would just say we are crazy, but we are not a mushy, sappy couple.  We love each other and we say it multiple times a day - when we leave to go somewhere, before we say goodbye on the phone, before we go to sleep at night....and we have also learned to say "I forgive."  Both are equally important in any marriage.

We are not afraid to show affection to one another in front of the children - in fact they like to pretend horror and say "Ewww, their kissing...again!"  We want our children to know that God made men and women for each other - it is good and it is His plan. 

He is my best friend, my husband, my lover.

Happy Valentine's Day Tim, you love me well.
 

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love to see married couples delighting in each other. Especially those who have been married for a while. Thanks for being a good example to the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you! I'm so happy when I see people that love their marriages. There are just too many that don't. Some divorced, some stay together but don't really like each other. Yay for great marriages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your husband is your best friend, life is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's good for children to see their parents hug and kiss. Love is a good thing. I have to add something to the list...I love you...check...I forgive you...check...I was wrong...oh that one kills. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...I have always known this from your blog. I love when couples are in love after many years!!!


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...