Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Computer Issues


My Macbook is having issues for the first time ever!  (sniff)

I was using it in the afternoon yesterday, reading Susan Branch's blog and dowloaded a few free stationary items.  Then all of the sudden it wouldn't open any links, just sent it all to the offline reader.  And it wouldn't type normally.  (sob)

Do any of you use Macs and do you have ideas of what to do?  I can talk it to my local Apple Store but if I didn't have to do that, that would be wonderful.

I am using the regular pc and I downloaded all kinds of cute photos and videos of Kamryn helping me feed horses the other night and this computer shows them as downloaded but when I go to pull one up to load it, it shows no photos or videos at all!  (Argh!)

So a boring blog post today, but I'm hoping someone can help me!

Judith, has this ever happened to you?      

7 comments:

  1. I am no help but I sure hope you get it fixed! Having computer issues is NO FUN! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so frustrating. (I had similar issues with some of the freebies S.B.'s site offers. It said it was downloaded, and perhaps it was, but I can not find them!) Hope that it's an easy fix, Deanna. A girl can hardly get by without her laptop anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have had a mac since the beginning I really don't know what to advise. It sounds really strange to me, and yet doubtful you have a virus, though I know it can happen. I think I'd call the apple store. Maybe it's something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say this is part of the weird things happening since our latest OS download. If you can't get it back to normal with shutting it down, I'd be calling the Apple help number. Please let me know how this is resolved Deanna so I can pass on the info to others that encounter the same issue.
    BTW, I let PicMonkey know about the right click to save photos, they weren't aware of this and have put it on their website I see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. No help from me. Just hoping you get it sorted out soon. (I DO know how "lost' I have felt the few times I had a computer fail....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The latest OS upgrade has introduced a number of unfortunate and frustrating glitches. I suggest first checking on some of the online apple forums and even YouTube because there are some very helpful videos that you can follow along with as they provide the solution to problems that seem unsolvable. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry that you are having problems! I hate computer problems, because they make me feel helpless. I hope that you are able to get it settled soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...