Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Thank you Friends!

For all your excitement for us with our new grandbabies that are on the way.

I'm already dreaming up things to make for them, wondering what they'll look like, whether they'll be boys or girls or one of each!  Kayleigh also says, that there is always the chance that she could have twins because they run on both her mom and dad's sides of her family!  Wouldn't that be amazing and fun?

 A quilt I made for my great nephew Logan.

Kamryn is very excited.  I saw her yesterday and said, "I hear you have some exciting news."  She answered, "I know.  About me being a big sister!"  {smile}

I'm already praying for these little ones, whom God has given to our family.  September seems like a long way off, but it's not.

Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving."

-- Penelope Leach

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Being a grandma is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see (at least) two little shabby comforters in your near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing news! Not one but TWO couples expecting. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have busy hands and busy thoughts! Do ever wonder how many grands you and Tim will have one day? Lots! And I know that you will be blessed by them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news for your family! Congratulations! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a grandmother is one of life's greatest joys, congratulations Deanna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Kamryn's response!! Joyful times for your family!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...