Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, January 29, 2021

Courage, Dear Heart

 

“But no one except Lucy knew that as it circled the mast it had whispered to her, "Courage, dear heart," and the voice, she felt sure, was Aslan's, and with the voice a delicious smell breathed in her face.”


― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader




Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God will be with you where ever you go." 


There are a lot of interesting things happening.

1. The world has awoken to the fact that an elite group of people run the world.

2. In the US we've learned that fraud can and does happen in an election, and that they are not fair or free.  Our votes can be switched, by machine, from who we voted for to the other candidate. They can bring in fake ballots too, and even though there is video evidence, tech evidence, signed affidavit testimonies the media silenced it all. Censored people on social media, the msm just kept saying there was no fraud, etc.

3. We then saw that the courts are corrupt.  It wasn't that the lawsuits came to court, showed their 'evidence' and then a judge decided that there was no merit to the case. No, it was decided that these cases would not be 'heard' in court because they had no standing! The courts did not want the cases to be heard because evidence would have been allowed to be presented and it would be in official records.

4. We then learned that many in our government were also corrupt.  They would not allow the objectors to certain states EC votes to show the evidence of the fraud and election stealing that had gone on. Why? Why not hear it and decide? Because it would have been show to everyone watching, and it would be officially in the congressional record!  

5. Did you know that there were state legislators that wrote to the congress asking them to NOT certify the election? My state was one of them.  The state legislators were bypassed by corrupt officials in our state. They were trying to get their state votes back to change them.

6. We've now seen that Wall Street is corrupt.  They play the system but when regular people begin to play by the elite rules, the elite use their influence, just as they did with social media, and get the regular people shut down.  They can make millions, but you cannot.

That last bit is regarding what's happening currently with Wall Street.  

The people are wide awake now.  Before we were distracted by the 'circuses.' We distracted by entertainments, and sports, and other things, and not paying attention to the fact that the ruling class was taxing us to death, and doing things that didn't benefit us.

They use false flags to distract and make us afraid, so we allow more and more freedoms to be taken from us "to protect us."

I'm writing this post because its what's on my heart and so many of you seem to be in the same place. I'm writing because I feel like something new is happening. People around the world have awoken, too.

Be of good courage my friends, and pray. God is always with us, if he feels far away its because we've moved, not him.  We may see some scary things, but do not be afraid. We need to have the truths come out, and we need to really see it for what it is, and help others to see it, too.

My advice is that we pray, love our neighbors, help each other, take care of our families. 


Ephesians 6:10-18

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.  Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.  In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;  and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,  praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

16 comments:

  1. It is a bitterly sad day when the courts have become corrupt. There is no recourse and no protection. We must place our trust in the only One Who can help—God. I'm thinking "Maranatha" every day.

    That's a great list, Deanna, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (These are just my thoughts and opinions for what it's worth-sorry for the length.) As I see everything unfold in these days, I keep coming back to the thought that the church was born under one of the most corrupt regimes in history-the Roman Empire. "There is nothing new under the Sun." Christians have lived under and the church has thrived under many evil governments and times. I believe that God is calling his people to trust only in Him and to realize that our only true freedoms are in Him. He gave us an opportunity to live in a place where we had liberty to preach the gospel. I wonder if God is showing us that we have begun to put more trust in men and in the idea of the United States than in Him. He may be giving us a reminder that earthly nations rise and fall, but the Kingdom of God is forever. Your scripture in Ephesians is spot on for these times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Deanna. God is my salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Post!!!!!!! I agree with you 100%

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so well put, Deanna, so succinctly laid out for us to read and see it all in order. Thanks for making this list and also for all of the biblical encouragement and Scriptures. You have given sound and godly advice. Again, thank you so much. I think I will be printing this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making the blog rounds today and such similar thoughts are on my heart. I truly believer there is both a sifting of wheat and tares happening and the birthing of a possible real revival for those who are waking up to what has been going on. The only unshakable kingdom is His kingdom, and I am so thankful to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making the blog rounds today after a few months away and such similar thoughts are on my heart. I truly believe there is both a sifting of wheat and tares happening and the birthing of a possible real revival for those who are waking up to what has been going on. The only unshakable kingdom is His kingdom, and I am so thankful to be a citizen of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally right on. Thank you so much for this post. I feel that the Lord is working right now and we need to be in constant prayer. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and it is sad what is happening around us! Joshua 1:9 was meant for me this morning, thank you! I need strength as my Sister Barbara needs prayers. I know you will pray. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said and I agree completely. Let's hope things have swung so far off kilter that we are able to get back to the good that is our great country. I think there is way more good than bad and we need to stand up for the good! God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s been awhile my friend. I am truly impressed with this post. Well said and all great points. I too remain strong in my faith. You are a breath of fresh air and I am so glad to always find you here-inspiring. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s been awhile my friend. I am truly impressed with this post. Well said and all great points. I too remain strong in my faith. You are a breath of fresh air and I am so glad to always find you here-inspiring. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this, Deanna. It's true.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...