Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Busy Days

 Kyle is 15 days away from finishing High School, and Sarah graduates this weekend from Evangelical Institute of the Bible, in South Carolina. 

This is a major milestone for both of them. If I were not helping with my grands schooling, I'd be retiring after 29 years of teaching!

We had our evaluations yesterday. 

Kamryn will start 7th grade in the fall and Klaire will be a 1st grader!

We've had a very good year. I am planning our next year, and will spend the summer gathering resources! So many excellent resources are available, and some were not available when I educated my kids! I'm enjoying the process of finding just the right language arts for each of these girls, as well as other subjects.

My dad has an endoscopy and colonoscopy tomorrow at the VA, and then Friday Tim, Rachel, and I drive down to South Carolina.

Mother's Day is this Sunday and then the next day is my mom's birthday, and Rachel and Wes' third wedding anniversary!

Always a lot going on.

Tim has had work, though we'd like more work. However we are learning in new ways to trust the Lord.

Construction is coming, hopefully on track for June. There is now a family reunion on Tim's side being planned for the weekend after Thanksgiving.

I'm sure you all have things that are occupying your days, too. I pray that we are being mindful, recognizing God's hand, but also seeing when he wants us to share our hope, or give to a need, etc. 

It's a privilege to be part of his work, isn't it?

I'll be on the road Friday, but I'll try to put together a post a head of time.

3 comments:

  1. You sound very busy! Congratulations to all!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time certainly flies, doesn't it? Congratulations to your graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing life that is so very rich in family, love and all that matters!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...