Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 5, 2023

information Friday

 Happy Birthday to my dad, Bob, who is 84 years old today!


This photo is of our four May birthdays. It was taken last year. Mom is taking Dad to a buffet restaurant for dinner. The birthday boy will eat for free. Then they'll come home for birthday cake and gifts. Ever year is a gift!

So much is happening. The Bid*n stuff is flooding out in every direction. The Epstein stuff, and cov*d, too. The Deep State is in a panic and fighting for it's life.


You can read the op-ed {here}.


In these times we must truly advocate for our health and that of our families. Don't be afraid to question, and say no.


The whole green agenda is about control not the ecology of the earth. 


The EU is communistic and pushing their member countries to crack down on emissions.



I've looked at the site and read a few papers that are published there. I believe these are cures for cancer.


There are powerful people connected to Jeffrey Epstein. Some are being deposed in a lawsuit from the US Virgin Islands. 

Here Joe Rogan is talking about Epstein.


The msm and the fbi have been protecting the Bid*ns for years.








Continue to pray and stand in the gap for our nation, friends. I believe we are going to get very uncomfortable in our nation, but in the end I believe it will be for good.

Have an excellent weekend.

3 comments:

  1. My question is why have the FBI been protecting the B*den family for years? Yes, I sense that the days are going to get darker, but God will have the final word. What do you think about the philosophy that the US has to fade in order for prophecy to be fulfilled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh forgot to say Happy Birthday to all the May born🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Birthdays!
    All of this plus the latest currency garbage! Grrr...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...