Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Award

Ronda at A Peachy Keen Life, has given me a sweet award and I thank her for it.

Here is what she said about the award:

"It's called the Marie Antoinette Award. This award is passed to those who are brave enough to share honestly about themselves and their lives, and be transparent in blog land.

Then she shared these kind words -

"Mrs. Rabe, is a gentle woman who lovingly shares many things about her family, church and her Lord. Going to her blog is always a sweet place to go and visit a while"

This was a blessing to me - when I started to blog it was to share my life in the hopes of being an encouragement to others. I was happy to know that is happening....all credit goes to the Lord! It is His work, in His way that has helped me to grow, to desire more of Him and to share that with my precious family and with you....Thank you Ronda, I am humbled to be in the company of the other women you chose.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mrs Rabe,
    You are so very welcome and deserving. There is always such sweet peace here in ur blog, both in word and sound, as it also seems to be in your life as well.
    Congratulations my new friend.

    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...