Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Husband Is On Vacation

this week and so we are taking a week off of school! We are all enjoying it already. The kids love having Dad around and I do too! He already took me out to breakfast!

I may not be posting quite so regularly this week but wanted you to know that I will still pop online and check out your blogs as I get the chance. I really want to enjoy time with my husband and kids this week. We don't have anything really big planned; a trip to view Christmas lights, splitting wood at a friends' house....

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, in case I don't get a chance to tell you later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Rabe,
    I do so hope that you will have a wonderul week with ur family and especially ur hubby. May God bless you all with a wonderful thanksgiving.
    Love & prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY!!!!

    I'll be looking forward to our little plans for Friday...

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...