Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, November 7, 2008

Feminine Friday


My darling surprised me with flowers yesterday. This was something that he used to do a lot and when our budget got tight, years ago, I suggested that he should stop bringing me flowers. What was I thinking?

Anyway, he brought home these lovely flowers. It was so sweet and they are delightful. It is interesting how that simple act spoke love and thoughtfulness to me. My girls always like it too, and Sarah was even asking me last night, if she could have one...

Thank you Tim for letting me know that you were thinking of me yesterday, and for the reminder of your love.

5 comments:

  1. I love unexpected surprises like that! Way to go, Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We are so similar in many ways.

    I told dh not to buy me flowers for holidays, since the price goes up so much. He interpreted it to mean "Don't buy me flowers at all". I've been so sorry I ever mentioned it, because getting flowers is extremely rare now.

    I'm happy for you, though, and that I can at least look at your pretties. Nice job, Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so thoughtful of Uncle Tim! He's a great guy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting flowers too! And I love to get them for no reason. That was so nice of Tim, I am sure it spoke words of love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet and simple but it speaks volumes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...