Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Butterfly Award

I am saying THANK YOU to both Miss Paula and Becky from Hospitality Lane, for this award! I love them both dearly!

I want to pass it along to blog friends "old" and new!

Lady Jane - this dear gal always inspires me and makes me laugh. She is one of my oldest blog friends!

Karen - is a new friend and I really like her! She shares her life and friendship and I have enjoyed getting to know her!

Brenda - Coffee, Tea, Books, and me is a blog that I have begun to read more regularly. It always is encouraging, fun and uplifting.

Stephanie- at Cottage Thoughts is Brenda's daughter. I have enjoyed reading her posts on hospitality. This blog is a recent find, and I try to read it several times a week.

Melissa - her Home and Heaven blog is a new one to me - I found it through "Eyes of Wonder" and "Little Jenny Wren." I appreciate her heart for her family and the simple things of life. We are both home educators as well.

Of course, I have many more I could give it to, but some have already been given it by others and I don't want to be repetitive! Just know that I gain something from all my blogging friends and I am so thankful for all of you!

5 comments:

  1. thank you, MrsRabe. you're so sweet to think of me and the other ladies in such a thoughtful way.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much!

    I did manage to post it to my blog this time. I'm progressing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mrs. Rabe! This is a very kind acknowledgement.
    Blessings to you and yours!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome! I enjoy your blog very much, Melissa!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! I love Brenda & Jewel's Blogs too.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...