Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, January 7, 2011

This and That

First off you have to head over to Lindsay's blog to see what they were up to while Tim and I were away!  So much fun!

After a busy week of Tim being on vacation, he goes back to work this weekend - two 12 hour days.  sigh.  We miss him when he is at work.

The girls and I are going to be working here - the girls bathroom needs to be painted and we have lots of organizing to do.

I am going to work on getting everything in organized for starting school again on Monday.  I am sure the younger girls don't know where their italic handwriting books are or their spellers.  We will find everything and get it in order!

I am looking forward to spending the day working together with my girls.  We are going to spend a lot of time this year getting rid of things we don't need anymore.  Isn't it funny how you live with stuff and you get so used to seeing it, that you don't really see it at all anymore?  We recently realized that we have two strollers and a high chair that we had for our kids that we do not need.  Kamryn has her own stroller and we use a clip on high chair for when she sits at the table with us.  Those things are going tomorrow.  We are putting them out for free.

It will feel so good to pare down and not be stepping around things in the basement and in the bedrooms etc.

We are going to be tired at the end of the day, but it will be a good tired.

I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...