Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks with a grateful heart 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In our busy and demanding lives, it’s easy to focus on our challenges and overlook all our blessings. When we focus on all the positive things in our lives, we will find more joy, satisfaction, and happiness. Our lives will take on greater meaning and our hearts will be filled with love and gratitude. Let this bible verse print be your reminder to give thanks with a grateful heart. #givethanks


                                                                          source


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, and to all my other friends; I hope you have a wonderful day, too!  I'd like to tell you all how much it means to me to have you visit here, and comment.  The friendships are special to me, and I am so thankful for each of you!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Deanna! May it truly be a blessed day of making memories and giving thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving Day, Deanna! Hope it is wonderful with your
    loved ones. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful to have met in this crazy internet world, Deanna! Hope it's been a fabulous day! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your precious family Deana! I saw your family picture on IG, and it was just beautiful! Glad you had such a special day :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...