Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Resting In The Lord

This is a difficult thing for me to do on my own. I am a take charge kind of gal, what do we need to do to get this done, etc...

I am in a place of having nothing I can do, but REST in the Lord. For me it is moment by moment, a continual trust in my Lord and a continual giving over to Him...


The Steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end,
They are new every morning,
New every morning.
GREAT is thy Faithfulness, Oh Lord!
Great is thy Faithfulness.

Thanks for your prayers. I am praying for my dear friends who are also struggling with "letting go".

Take a visit to my sister in law's blog "Gathering of Friends" (on my sidebar) and see her wonderful post on "Letting Go."

2 comments:

  1. Great IS Thy Faithfulness!!

    How do people that don't know the Lord, handle these situations?? I guess that would be where workaholics, and substances try and mend their hearts. But these things never will.

    The Lord's love NEVER CEASES!!! Thanks for your words also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying. There seems to be an epidemic of parent and child needs around us right now.
    We must pray for the generation that is attempting to come of age in a world of ambiguous rules and morals.
    Praise God for the promises we find in His Word as they relate to raising our children and His work in their lives.
    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...