Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Williamsburg, Again.


Tomorrow is our 20th Wedding Anniversary. For the first time since our honeymoon we will be spending several days away. Usually we take a day together or an overnight, but this year we are heading south to Williamsburg!


We enjoyed ourselves in the early fall and thought we would like to do a bit more exploring. However what we are looking forward to the most is a few days to spend together, without the precious distraction of our children.


My parents are kindly staying here with our kids, to help feed horses, the cats, our dog and the puppies!


I have been instructed to take lots of pictures, which I plan to do. I will see you when we get back!

7 comments:

  1. Don't forget to make sure that I am not in your suitcase! You know how I love that town!
    Smiles!
    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talked to Dee tonight and Becky you can't stow away!!

    Have fun on your trip, enjoy being together with NO interruptions!! and don't talk about the kids the whole time!!

    And you are right, I told you to take lots of picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Paula, you fun spoiler.

    Have a wonderful time, Tim and Deanna!

    You deserve it!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun! Way to go for getting away. I look forward to seeing the pictures. Have a wonderful time - Congratulations of 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your trip. Williamsburg is one place I've always wanted to go. The gardens have always fascinated me.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary!!!

    i hope your time together is laced in love and sweet memories to come. :o)

    Williamsburg --- whistful sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 20th....thats so wonderful!!!! Enjoy yourselves!!!

    I love that you said "precious distraction" very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...