Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sick Boy

Well,the cleaning and organizing has come to a halt temporarily as my little guy got sick last night. He is still wiped out by it and you can tell he doesn't feel well, even though the worst of it is over.

Of course all of that lead to other cleaning, if you know what I mean! Yikes!

I am hoping to take advantage of a cold day tomorrow to get some stuff done!

I am praying that it was a lone bug, not willing to be passed from family member to family member!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry! Hope kyle is feeling better! I had this yucky sickness last weekend! Its not fun!

    Cleaning can come later, being a mom first is WAY more important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope this doesn't go around to the rest of the family!! I will pray for Kyle and for all the rest to stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! So far so good. He is feeling much better this morning! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icky!
    Poor little buddy.
    Miss Becky sends her get well wishes.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...