I have been tagged by a new blogging friend Cheryl, to post 6 random things about myself. hmmmm......
Well here goes:
1. I am the middle child, and only girl in my family, and the shortest!
2. I was total British Royal Family fanatic and could tell you many random facts about them. I don't really follow them anymore, but do still have an interest, not just the obsession I used to have.
3. I am a third generation Californian, which is rare! Although I now live in Pennsylvania.
4. I grew up with another girl named Deanna and she married a Tim also.
5. My husband married me for my car! hee hee I used to drive a early '70s Camaro, which we sold when our second child was on the way! We bought this used Buick that was enormous and people nicknamed "the tuna barge." It had a trunk the size of my sons' bedroom. I still miss that car... THE CAMARO - NOT THE TUNA BARGE!
6. My dear friend Jane says that I have a "trivial mind." I can remember things about people and events and movies and t.v. shows etc...that others don't care to remember.
Well, I hope those are random enough.
Have fun girls!
Every time I post something politcal, or even when I posted on Memorial Day to remember our service members who died in while serving in t...
Here is a fun and easy activity to do with a friend, child, grandchild, or by yourself! I hadn't made these in years but a recent vid...
Friends, If you don't want to hear my thoughts about the election and things happening regarding it, please feel free to skip this po...