Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, November 5, 2012

Linking Today...

to Debbie from Words on Wheels.

She wrote the best post on Keeping Peace.  I was blessed and challenged by it, and I think you will be too.

In these times when there is uncertainty due to elections, heartache due to natural disasters, and more, it is so good to know the source of peace. 

My sister in law is arriving today, along with her family!  We are all excited to see them and Sarah is thrilled because the cousins will be sleeping in with her!  I'm not sure how much sleeping will happen, though.  


I'm off to the shoppe (it's closed today) with Lindsay to finish our holiday decorating.  I'll take some photos to show you.  

Oh, and speaking of the store the online store should be finished today!  I have a give away planned so stay tuned for that if you love wonderful hand selected jewelry, handbags, and scarves!  Oh, the scarves!  70% cotton, 30% silk...divine!

Don't forget to go read Debbie's blog... it will bless you.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you decorate the shoppe for Christmas. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!

    Have fun with Aunt Ginna and family. We're looking forward to their visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to that post, Deanna...wonderful words to remember, and an attitude, outlook, and approach to strive for. Great post!

    So glad you are ready to unveil your online shop at last. I know it's been a lot of work for you but I'm just as sure it's going to be worth it!

    Enjoy your day-and your company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a terrific link. It was my second blog reading of the day and reminded me to get Debbie back on my blog roll. I had a terrible accident with the blog roll awhile ago and a lot of folks aren't back again until something jogs my fading memory.

    Enjoy your special company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Deanna! I had a little trouble getting my words from my heart to my keypad so I'm so blessed to hear that they said what I wanted them to.

    And I hope you have a wonderful time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for linking to this post....Boy did I ever need to read it...and reread it.

    Enjoy your time with your family. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time with your company! I just know you're rolling out the red carpet. :D

    Lots of good things are happening in your corner, including your new web site!

    On my way to Debbie's...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...