Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, February 11, 2022

Good News Friday

 I’m on the road today, and writing this post on my iPad from our room on the campus of Sarah’s Bible School. Here is the view from my window.



Blogging from my iPad is always tricky with adding photos and links, so we’ll see how this goes.

This Post is going to be a post about a big concern of mine. Some background first, in 1995 my youngest brother died from AIDS. There is an uptick all the sudden about HIV and AIDS, so I’m going to share some of the things I’m reading. 

A blogger I’ve read for years, Jacqui at Deep Roots At Home, who worked as a nurse for many years has had some great posts on natural things you can do to strengthen your immune system and also things you can’t do to heal your body if you’ve had the jab. You can find that post here.


Professor Luc Montagnier who won a Nobel Prize for his discovery of HIV, died this week. He spoke out about the jab, and said that if you’ve had 3 jabs, you should get tested for HIV.
















This is interesting. The author said it should say the pandemic started December 2019.




Often when the fact checkers start, you know something is going on. What I do not know. I’ll be first one to rejoice if this turns out to be false! We have family and other dear ones who’ve chosen to be jabbed. I’ll always support their right to chose that for themselves.

Many states now are doing away with Covid restrictions and I think we’re going to see an end to the pandemic soon. Is it the end of then wanting total control of our lives? No. But we’ll fight each battle as it comes.


3 comments:

  1. All the deaths of medical experts? Fishy. 😳
    As for three jabs and being tested for Aids? 😳
    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were able to read my last 2 posts. Feb. 9 and Feb. 11, which is todays.

    Feb. 9 had HORRIBLE news.

    Feb. 11 has GREAT news. Faucci says the pandemic is coming to a close, and we are going to have to learn to live with it. LOL What we have been saying for ever.

    The Dems. are listening to the polls!!

    😊Blogs are little 1st Amendment machines😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your brother.....
    Thank you for doing these Friday posts even when you are out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...