Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 16, 2022

Information Friday

 


We've been enjoying our friends and beautiful weather! Several days this week, after Tim is done working, we've headed out for adventure. We went to the Conowingo Dam the other day and saw a few eagles, and lots of vultures.

Our friends have extended their visit until Sunday and we are so grateful for the extra time with them! 

I was looking over last weeks post and it was very long. I'm sorry about that! Some weeks there is just so much going on. 

I'm going to try to share fewer things, but I'll share what I think is important.












The deep state is getting desperate. Mike Lindell and a friend had been hunting, and were in the drive thru of a Hardee's in the early morning hours and were surrounded by FBI agents who seized his phone. What. On. Earth!

Keep praying. It's going to get scary, I think. We've never had such blatant behavior by the left. I believe it shows their desperation and their lack of control. Keep praying friends. 

I believe the best is yet to come!



7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Scary is the right word.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. I pray the mid-term elections throw out the corrupt leftists and that true patriots are put in place. Men and women who will boldly push back against what we are now seeing from the left. How can this administration stand in front of the American people and refuse to call out the violent left? They keep saying the violent right. Where are they? Where's the violence from Republicans? Show me. I'll wait. Yeah, thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to clarify something. When I say show me the violence on the right, I am talking about armed violence. Guns. I've heard the left say parents who attend school board meetings and speak out are violent. Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Mitch McConnell investigated thoroughly, thanks for sharing this most important information! Yes, we must continue to pray. Enjoyed you fall post, Fall is my favorite season, I am a little late decorating this year, because I am late doing my Fall cleaning. ~wink~
    Thanks for stopping by,and for your sweet comment, I am trying to get back to blogging regularly, farm life keeps us so busy!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be honest, the news these days and the news behind the news stresses me out. I just pray for better days ahead and I WILL BE VOTING to get new leadership! Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desperate, yes...and quite scary. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary on purpose. This is what I tell myself when I wonder why such evil is happening...by design. I am ordering oil tomorrow. It will wipe out my savings of a year. Now that is scary.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...