Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Travelers Are Home

My parents and Wes and Rachel took a trip to Arizona this past week to visit my brother and sister in law, see one of their granddaughters and her family, and got to visit with my nephew who drove in from California.



My niece Jill is a manager of a very busy, very profitable Starbucks. She treated them to drinks, and took time off work to spend with them.

Robert and Paula (my bro and sis in law) took them to some very beautiful places in Arizona.

Rachel sent me the photos below of the White Tank Mountains that are near to where Robert and Paula live. Monsoon season has been good and everything was beautiful.





They have an inground pool and the family enjoyed it together.

Rachel and Wes took one day to drive up to the Grand Canyon. I was there many years ago now, but I remember how awesome it is.




They had a great trip! I'm so glad they had this time with family. Thanks to Wes and Rachel for going along and helping them be able to do the travel required of the trip. 


We were their taxi service to the airport and back home, and they got in early this morning. It's about an hour and a half to the airport, and when I climbed into bed this morning it was 3:30 am. 

My dad gets his new hearing aids at the VA in Lebanon this afternoon, so I'll take him to that appointment. We'll be doing school today too, and I think I'll be getting to bed a bit early tonight.

Friday, Tim and I will be on our own road trip to visit our daughter and family! Can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. Glad they all had a wonderful time seeing the family. The Grand Canyon is the best thing about Arizona in my jaded opinion. Sounds as if you have a busy day and week ahead. Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun things happening with you and your family. Love seeing the views of beautiful scenes. My Daughter is headed to Sedona this weekend and on to the Grand Canyon. We went in 2017 I think and loved it. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that your parents and your kids had such a lovely time with family! What a blessing that they could travel together!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...