Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Home Keeping: Open Windows

The weather is delightful for August.   We turned the air conditioner off and are enjoying the fresh air blowing through our windows.


 At night it has been chilly and when I got up this morning the outside temperature was 64 degrees.  Perfect sleeping weather!


Usually we are in the Dog Days of Summer, with the air conditioner blasting, but not this year.  The last two evenings have found me, ME, out playing badminton, instead of hiding inside the house.



www.allposters.com

I hope this weather lasts for months!

5 comments:

  1. Oh good plan! I love badminton. I love slightly coolish weather. Would you believe that it is too chilly to open the windows? I'm frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph and family went to the Cape yesterday wearing sweatshirts! It was cool here, too. Suppose to reach 90 next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph and family went to the Cape yesterday wearing sweatshirts! It was cool here, too. Suppose to reach 90 next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to have that 64degree morning here on the Texas coast. It'll be a while for us. Enjoyed visiting Creekside Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been delightful, hasn't it? We had guests last night and we took dessert and coffee out to the patio...in August!!

    I'm afraid we haven't turned off the AC here. I have a fear that once it's off, someone may not want to turn it back on. (That "someone" would not be me.) At least it's not running too hard!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...