Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, April 11, 2008

Guess Who Is Not Just Ridin' A Horse?

Yup, our darling girl is now the proud holder of a learner's permit for driving!

I let her drive on the way home from Penndot and she did really well. After 6 months and 50 hours of driving time she can go for her license!

Just think, I can send her to the dairy for milk, and to the library and....hey wait a minute! If I am not careful I will never get out of the house!

There is one happy girl at our cottage today!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Lindsay!!!

Melissa G said...

Congratulations Lindsay! =)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Aww, congratulations to her!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! That is Awesome!

Becky K. said...

Finally! Glad the paperwork got to you in good time!

Yay, Lindsay!

Becky K.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Awww. Congrats

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Thats exciting!!! Take some pics of her driving!!!

Phyllis said...

Yippee I am so proud of you. But you know I am not a good passenger. I will eventually let you drive me around. Probably in a few years. Ha Ha

Love ya Grandma

~~Deby said...

A big change is coming...and it is exciting...DRIVING and doing errands...it has it's benefits for all.
Deby

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Thank you ladies!

Lindsay has enjoyed reading your comments and congratulations!

More to come!

sherry said...

When my daughter earned her license she did *so* many errands for me! I rarely had to leave home. :o)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Thank you for your comments on my Desperately Avoiding Housework blog and the insight on night terrors! I really appreciate it. :)

Have a great weekend!

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...