Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, May 28, 2009

This and That

May is almost gone and my busy month nearly at an end.  Rachel's birthday is this Sunday - she is having an adventure party.  Lindsay is going to give rides on the horses, they will do some archery, take a hike in the woods, roast hot dogs and marshmallows over a campfire...all I need to do is hostess and make sure the cake and food is ready!  My kind of party....the girls are really excited!

Tim's uncle has had a rally with his health, although he is now in bed all the time...we are praying for the family in these last days...

We will be headed to Florida next month for a brief vacation, visit with my mother in law and our niece's wedding...it will be nice to spend time with family and friends.

The girls are finishing up some reports and then we have our evaluations on the 10th.  Then Lindsay will be a graduate...we are planning a celebration for her and an English Country Dance...should be fun!

Still working on ideas for my parents 50th anniversary this July!

I want to tell you how thankful I am for all of your kind words and encouragement!  You comments on my recent posts have been sweet - Thank you.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I am off to the dentist...having an issue with a molar, it might have a crack...fun stuff, eh?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...