Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 Moms, 35 Kids



Have you heard about this fun group? They are going to be blogging on their own blogs every Thursday about "How Moms of Many Manage."

Today's topic is scheduling...each of these ladies are different from each other and it is neat to read how they run their households. They also make me feel like a slacker in the kid department - I only have 6! :) If you get a chance drop by their blogs and enjoy!

kimc blogs at Life in a Shoe

The Deputy Headmistress blogs at The Common Room

Connie blogs at Smockity Frocks

Kimberly blogs at Raising Olives

3 comments:

  1. Great post considering all the changes going on at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for spreading the word about our fun endeavor.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...