Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Here

and after a busy but great weekend, I have hit the ground running once again!

I'll definitely post tomorrow - so much to tell you about the events we did on Friday and Saturday, a great day of fellowship on Sunday and the websites near completion!  Finally!

Meanwhile, I have been able to read your blogs and comment, which has been fun.  

A worthwhile series to read this month is my friend Cheryl's series on '31 days of Hospitality - Not to Impress but to Bless'.  It is so good and encouraging.  The link is to her latest post!

Now I am off to do some buying for the store - I need to replace those bracelets and rings that sold this weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Welcome "back"! It'll be interesting to hear of your time away...and SO happy to hear you've been SELLING! Good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement, sweet friend!

    Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so enjoying Cheryl's series. She makes me think of things I've never considered before.

    Glad that you had such a successful weekend and a lot of good fellowship, too. Makes life pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your encouragement, sweet friend!

    Can't wait to hear about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...