We are going to tea today, so I am sharing five photos from my phone.
1. Last week the sunlight on these clementines caught my attention.
2. Wes sent me this photo of he and Rachel last weekend. Aren't they cute?
3. Wednesday night Sarah hosted a campfire for friends. It was pretty cold and after they had roasted all the s'mores they could hold, they moved inside for Jungle Speed.
4. This was my tree line yesterday in the morning sunshine! So beautiful!
5. My sister in law brought me a tin of tea from Fortnum and Mason in London. Of course I had to brew a pot yesterday morning. It is delicious and gave me the opportunity to bring out my sheep tea cozy! I love this guy!
I hope you all have a delightful weekend. We are planning to go to a fall market and do some other shopping but we are supposed to get some rain. If its not too torrential or windy, we'll still go out!