My garden is in need of weeding, mulch, and deadheading. However, there is still beauty to see and I am going to share it with you today.
1. Echinacea - It's thriving in the garden. I can't wait until the autumn when the finches visit the garden to eat the seed heads of these flowers.
2. Hollyhock - Still going strong in the garden. We haven't had a lot of rain but the rain we have had have been torrential downpours. I may need to stake these flowers.
3. Daylily - The color is more vibrant in person.
4. Larkspur - Years ago Rachel scattered some seeds she had and every year they self seed. Such a pretty flower.
5. Annabelle Hydrangea - Some are laying down because of heavy rain the other day, but most are upright. This bush is big in the corner of the Cottage Garden and on the right you can see some peony leaves.
I hope you are all finding a way to thrive in the midst of the craziness. Or maybe its just crazy here in Pennsylvania. Sigh...