Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Five - Old Photos From My Garden



Today's five is all about flowers that are currently in bloom in my garden but these are all older photos that I've taken.

1. Annabelle Hydrangea 



2. Feverfew


3. Hollyhock Nigra


4. Echinacea (purple coneflower)


5. Scepter'd Isle - David Austin Roses



I wish you peace for this weekend, and I am praying for our nation.  

 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 ESV

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your lovely flowers. Yes, prayer changes things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old or new, they're beautiful photos from your garden. They must add such joy to your life. Yes, our countries certain need our prayers. Wishing you a beautiful weekend. Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love a stroll through your beautiful cottage garden Deanna...you have such a gift....so charming and just says, it's Summer....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that black hollyhock!!!!!

    Wonderful!!!!!

    Looking for signs of Autumn!
    🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁



    ReplyDelete
  5. Our garden has just about the same things blooming just now, other than the hollyhocks! Isn't it lovely to stroll around admiring everything? Prayer is much needed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers in your garden. Those coneflowers are SO pretty and I would love to have some in my garden. How long do they bloom? Enjoy your day and weekend ahead. I am praying for our Nation to find some peace. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...