Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 20, 2022

Information Friday

 There is so much being revealed right now. I try to capture the things that stand out to me during the week. I do a lot of reading, and sorting through information. Here is what I found for this week.












Some people believe that the biolabs that were taken out in Ukraine destroyed round two of whatever biowarfare they were going to use, pathogen wise. So now we have cases of Monkeypox. It's all about fear, keeping you afraid.








I don't agree with him that the dems were (mostly even) the kindness party, but I do think he is seeing now where the dem party is at in this point in history.










Schiff is a lying liar from way back. Remember when he read the 'transcript' of the call between Trump and Zelensky? Except yeah, it was completely made up. The White House released the transcript and it showed that what Schiff read was not real. Why is he still on the House Intelligence committee, and it's chair, in fact? During the Mueller investigation he leaked confidential materials using his position as chair to give the impression that what he was saying was true. Except it wasn't. Nothing happens to these people because they protect each other, (why Obama put his people into all the important positions in government) and the media helps by being a party to the corruption. They only want a certain narrative told.




This has to do with the horrific shooting in New York. Real citizen get hurt when they do false flag events. Why are these shooters always known to the police and FBI? The young man who killed those people shopping on a Sunday afternoon, is far left. He is deeply disturbed. There are those who believe that so many of these shooters, have had counselors and that they may be in a "Manchurian Candidate" type situation. This is idea is fostered by the fact that those whose role it is to protect us, know about these people and yet they somehow are able to pull off these incidents.
 

Do you know about the website tineye.com? You can find it {here}. This site allows you to take any photo you see online and enter it into their database. It will show you if the photo is original or if it has been shared online before. That's what this story above is talking about. The first photos shared with the manifesto, were of someone else, and not the 18 year old shooter.

Let's end with some good things to focus on. From Abby at Little Birdie Blessings blog. {here}


 And in the vein of simple pleasures, our family gathered to celebrate our May birthday people last night.


I hope you have an excellent weekend!

2 comments:

  1. four of them? Happy birthday to all!

    I don't think I can comment on this weeks post and remain polite. I do thank you for gathering all the information and I especially appreciate the positive words about American sovereignty and not being able to sell it down the river which is exactly what I am sure the powers that be have in mind. Oops! I said I wasn't gonna do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post. I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...