Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, June 12, 2023

Weekend

 We  had  celebratory weekend. 

Yesterday was Kaidence's birthday. She is now four! It's so hard to believe.

With four girls I knew Nate and Kay didn't want a lot of toys for gifts, so I racked my brain and came up with the perfect gift for her.

We got her a karaoke microphone! She loves to sing.

Her she is at church yesterday, right up front during kids songs.

Here is where the rest of the parents and kids were! LOL


Here is after she opened it. You can change the voice and the reverb.

Uncle Wes got it hooked up to Bluetooth later, and she was able to sing along to songs on Kayleigh's phone! It was a big hit!

Today is our grandson Von's THIRD birthday. We just chatted with them while he opened his gift from us. A Hot Wheels truck that stores cars and drives, and it came with six new cars! Pretty cool. He loves it!

We have a drive to the VA today for an appointment for my dad, and we'll stop at Fresh Donuts for apple fritters. They're the best!

We have one more birthday this week - Kamryn will be 13! How can my oldest grand be a teenager? Mom and I are taking her to tea! It'll be so fun. She has a big surprise coming from Auntie Rachel. I'll tell you on Friday!

I hope you had a good weekend, too.


1 comment:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...