Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Garden Thoughts

 

I have lots of garden thoughts, but look back at past garden posts, I wonder if I have said everything ad nauseum. Hmmm

My garden has given me so much joy over the years. It's not a large space but I've grown what I love and have been able to cut flowers and bring them in the house to add beauty.











My garden has been a haven for me over the years. It has brought comfort, joy, and delight.

My garden will be changing this summer. The addition will require that we rearrange the front of the cottage so that we can get in! There may be a gate addition, and a new patio seating space. I'm hoping to keep a good section for my cottage cutting garden. Some plants may go into pots. We'll see. 

Change can be good, but it is also hard.

What are you thinking about these days, and how is your garden growing?

ps - all flower photos are from years past but they are from my garden!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is Gorgeous!!
    The flowers are amazing...
    Just beautiful.
    Mine is a work in progress...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is so beautiful and I bet you'll have fun figuring out a new plan for it when the construction is done. Then you'll have all new garden words that need to be said!! I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...