Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, January 29, 2018

Two New Events Coming To Creekside Cottage

First, my daughter in law, Kayleigh, has gone back to work and for this week anyway, I will have the girls here 4 days from 7-3:00pm.



I'll be doing school with Kamryn, and we'll all be keeping our eyes on Klaire, who at 16 months is a big explorer.  It'll take a few days for her to learn her boundaries here at our house.

This is all added in to our regular routine here of school, and physical therapy for our friend, and work, etc.  It will be an adjustment for all of us, but we'll find our groove soon enough.

And second, 

 Isla is getting a baby brother!  


We are very excited for a new baby in the family!  This will be our first grandson, so that is very special.

I started a baby blanket for him last week, when I found the perfect yarn in Emma's favorite colors.

Our family is growing, God is at work in our lives, and everyday we have the opportunity to walk in His grace toward one another.

I hope you all had a restful weekend.  Ours was full of good things, and time to knit, watch a movie, eat good food, play games.


8 comments:

  1. I love the quote and congratulations on your new grandson. When my first 3 grands were born I kept them from 7:00 to 5:30 five days a week, made so many memories and wouldn't take anything for the time I had to make memories with them,

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful post ♥
    excited for this new addition to your family
    and the addition of 'grace opportunities' and
    a 'new groove' to your days.
    i love your quote,
    "everyday we have the opportunity to walk
    in His grace toward one another" ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats! What a blessed event to look forward to and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙂💕🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy household for sure...and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you cherish these days with your grands. How wonderful to have extra time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life keeps changing all the while, doesn't it? And now you are adding a sweet boy to your collection of sweet girls! I am so excited for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...