Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tea On Tuesday


When I bought my cottage style plates by the Pioneer Woman last year, I saw this teapot.  Its big, and it was under $20. I also bought it then, but I didn't.  Finally I decided to buy it a few weeks ago.

 We drink tea, both hot and cold, every day.  I was using a pitcher that is Polish Pottery, and my Old Country Roses tea pot every day to make and keep our tea ready to drink.  Those two things, along with the plate rack and mug holder was contributing to visual clutter. If I'm going to use something everyday, I want it to be functional and pretty, so I purchased the Pioneer Woman teapot to take their place!

Its so cute.  Have you seen it?

 Floral with robin's egg blue trim, and the cutest glass knob on the top!


I love it!  

Joining Bernideen's Friends Sharing Tea

Tuesday Cuppa Tea


14 comments:

  1. I love it!! DOWN with visual clutter . . . UP with this charming tea pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s beautiful! I have a salt and pepper shaker plus a creamer and sugar bowl from Pioneer Woman. It was a Christmas gift. So do you have a pretty tea pitcher for your iced tea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love that tea pot! It looks like a very expensive piece..don't you think? Yes you definitely needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, adorable! Love the glass knob on the top ... it reminds me of stove top percolators!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Deanna:
    That is soooo darling! I think you should respost the link again tomorrow since you came at the end! I haven't seen this piece before. You choose well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that... such a personality no wonder you had to buy it... Love that little knobbed lid....SWEET !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful teapot:) I love the pale blue color and am looking at adding some blue to my house! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all about downsizing the visual clutter. cannot stand it! And I love this cute teapot. Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty teapot! I'm loving its glass knob, aqua colour and it looks like it can serve copious amounts of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Deanna - I've never seen a teapot with a glass knob! I love keeping clutter, visual and otherwise, to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful teapot!How charming!Hugs.PS-Your header is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...