Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, April 9, 2018

Myers-Briggs Personalities

Have you ever done a personality test?

I find them fun and fascinating, and really helpful in understanding the people in your life.  I’m always amazed at the variety of personalities God made.  I find that understanding how a person is wired helps us to understand each other and communicate better.

Tim and I are opposites in nearly every point.  I am ENFP and he is ISFJ.  This does cause communication issues at times, but when we remember that God has made us the way we are for a reason, to help each other and complete each other, it is encouraging.

We use the test at www.16personalities.com.

Best simple breakdown I've seen so far
                                         source


ENFP



• ENFP •

I’d love to hear what your MB personality is!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I will have to check that link out:) I am not sure which one I am! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to take that personality test! Thanks for the link. Have a great week, Deanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advocate~INFJ....A little spooky on how accurate. Interesting:-) Thank you~Deanna for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an INFJ - have been tested several times over the years and sometimes it's an INTJ. It's consistent with what I know about myself, and helpful to realize that this is the way I was created, and that there are positives and negatives to each personality type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I am EFSJ...I have to have my husband take it now!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...