Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, May 7, 2018

Just Because It Made Me Happy




 I enjoyed myself on Saturday, puttering around the house, and I also planted some herbs.  I put Lavender in this big pot and I'm hoping to not have to transplanted it at all.


In these little biodegradeable pots I put Verbascum Mullein, Germain Chamomile, and I also potted up some Painted Daisies. (no herb)

I'm just going to enjoy seeing how they do, and if I can sustain them through the summer.  Its fun to do things just because they make you happy.

What did you do this weekend?  Did it make you happy?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, Deanna! I visited several shut-ins and folks in hospital. Took along my ukulele and sang some old choruses, etc. Music brings me much joy (and happiness). I also made good progress in a novel that I find entertaining. It's made me laugh out loud several times :) I'm enjoying the sight of our lilac bush with its beautiful flowers. Will go out and make a bouquet or two in a few minutes....

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could grow lavender! I kill it every time!
    I am loving the new look to your blog! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were working on a just because it made me happy project this weekend, too. Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such simple things make us happy! We should do them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavender is one of my favorites! We spent unplanned time with old and good friends over the weekend. That made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be exciting to see these happy things peep up out of the soil! It should look lovely, such a variety all planted together!

    This was a musical weekend for us . . . two homeschool choir concerts in two different towns. Bekah is the accompanist for the younger group and five of my grands sing in it. Bekah sings in the older choir and three of my grands sing in that one. Several grands played in the hand chime ensemble. It was delightful! Most definitely made me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...